VIRTUAL Pitch Workshop – May 15th: Link HERE
For those on the 50th Episode Podcast call…we talked up a “Virtual Pitch” Workshop with the team over at IGNITE CSP.
The Virtual Pitch Workshop provides:
- An understanding of the differences between communicating in person and virtually, and why it matters.
- A three-part approach to use your voice and body language to establish trust and communicate clearly, even over webcam.
- Techniques to make the most of the virtual platform.
- Insights from experts in sales and fundraising (both raising investment capital and securing non profit donations and major gifts).
- Breakout sessions to share insights and best practices.
- Question and answer session with Ignite CSP coaches.
Who Should Attend:
- Sales and business development professionals
- Entrepreneurs who are actively raising capital
- Non profit development and fundraising professionals
- Anyone whose job requires building trusting relationships
This event is produced by JB Media Institute and hosted by Angie Flynn-McIver from Ignite CSP.
Here is the link to attend: https://tinyurl.com/ycjpdqr6
Should be awesome…check it out !